We were appointed to develop our Ely Range to incorporate advertising Panels and increased head room beneath RTPI signs when installed.
The project involved preparing design drawings for approval, then manufacturing and installing the shelters to an agreed programme to meet the requirements of major works on the bus route.
- Powder coated mild steel framework
- 6mm polycarbonate side glazing panels
- Extruded aluminium glazing system
- Solid composite roof
- Double Sided 6 sheet illuminated advertising unit
- VIA LED lighting units
- Integral wiring
- Aluminium perch seating
- RTPI ready including power and bracket
The project for the 6 shelters was installed on time and to the agreed programme. The shelters were manufactured here in Portsmouth and installed by our own in-house fixing teams.
Dyer and Butler on behalf of Fareham Borough Council
Ely Advertising Shelter